This Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The Swedish company Caszilla AB, reg. no. 556792-3213, is the controller of your personal data under applicable data protection laws. Our partners, artists and selected suppliers may process your personal data on art something…´s behalf and in accordance with our instructions, and are thereby processors of your personal data. You can contact Caszilla AB (art something…) at any time at:
Caszilla AB (art something…)
Address: Mosebacke Torg 4, 116 46 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)730 668834
3. What information does we collect, and from whom?
Personal data collected from our customers online and users of our website.
Caszilla AB (art something…) collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, preferences and (if applicable) nationalityand company information (i.e. the company name of your employer) from visitors to the website who register their information or who use the online store or any other online service, such as subscribing to the newsletter.
We also use “cookies“ (as described below) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance customer and visitor experience. When you order our products online and chose to pay by credit card, you will provide your credit card information on our website to finalize your purchase.
When you chose to make your payment by invoice, you may be required to provide your personal ID number in order to obtain a credit report and to facilitate your payment.
Caszilla AB (art something…) may also store information regarding your purchases, namely information regarding product and preferences, purchase price and date, which will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
Personal data collected from customers in Caszilla AB (art something…) showroom/exhibition locations (not online)
Caszilla AB (art something…) collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and nationality. We may also store information regarding your purchases, namely product and preferences, purchase price and date, as well as general information as preferences and buying habits that will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
4. How does Caszilla AB (art something…) use the information you provide?
Caszilla AB (art something…) will use the information collected to
- process any purchase or order made by you in our showroom, other exhibition locations or online;
- process any returns, exchanges and complaints you may have;
- register you with our website and create your personal account;
- communicate with you about your purchase or order;
- administer our website services;
- answer and administer any questions or comments you may have regarding our products or services;
- keep you informed, via sms, email or post, of our new products, services, special events, exhibitions or promotions;
- send out our newsletter, if you have chosen to subscribe for the newsletter;
- review our performance and to improve our services to you;
- analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- help us improve our site design and your online and showroom/exhibition shopping experiences;
- Contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via email, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
We may also use your personal data for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns in order for us to be able to improve our products and services.
5. Does Caszilla AB (art something…) share your information with others?
Caszilla AB (art something…) does not sell or rent our customer’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal data to any other entity. Caszilla AB (art something…) may share your data with partners (subcontractors, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, and other third party service providers) to improve our services to you, and to enhance your shopping experience.
Caszilla AB (art something…) may also share your data with selected suppliers who perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders and delivery of orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, to maintain our website, to distribute emails, to send out our newsletter, to provide client communications and to manage our customer database. As necessary, the personal data you provide to us may be processed by these third parties, solely on Caszilla AB (art something…)’ behalf and in accordance with Caszilla AB (art something…)’ instructions. We do not authorize any of our suppliers to make any other use of your personal data.
Caszilla AB (art something…) also reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
- As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of Absolut Art's intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site's Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
- When we have your consent to do so; and
- When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested;
If Caszilla AB (art something…) is acquired by another entity or is merged or consolidated, information about Caszilla AB (art something…) customers may be made available to the new entity. However, Caszilla AB (art something…) will ensure that the new entity will agree to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
6. Storage and transfer overseas
Your Information may be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, which may not provide the same protection of your Information as a country within the European Economic Area.
Caszilla AB (art something…) uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner.
Caszilla AB (art something…) uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and not considered to be a secure means of providing credit card information.
If you have a customer account and a password at artsomething.se, you are responsible for the security of your customer account and passwords. Make sure you keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others. Always remember to log out after your session ends to ensure that others cannot access your Information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, but even when using your personal computer in your home.
Linked Internet Web sites: www.artsomething.se may provide hypertext links to other web sites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Caszilla AB (art something…) is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those websites, and Caszilla AB (art something…) expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of websites reached through the use of links from www.artsomething.se.
8. Accuracy and retention
You have the right to annually request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have relating to you. You are also entitled at any time to request correction of all personal data you have provided to us, or to request removal of your name and other personal data from Caszilla AB (art something…)’s customer database and/or marketing/newsletter list by contacting us via email at email@example.com . Notwithstanding the above, Caszilla AB (art something…) reserves the right to keep and process your personal data in accordance with this policy to the extent necessary to process your purchase or to perform any other service requested by you.
9. How do I unsubscribe from Caszilla AB (art something…) newsletters and email updates?
If you have registered to receive newsletters or email updates from us, and you no longer wish to receive these newsletters/email updates, you can unsubscribe as indicated in the communication, i.e. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all newsletters/email updates or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as it is necessary to process your order or perform any services requested by you, or for a longer period of time if required by law or if necessary to resolve any disputes, prevent fraud or abuse, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
11. What happens if you do not disclose your personal data to us?
If you do not provide us with mandatory personal data, we may not be able to process your order or perform any services requested by you. When you purchase our products online, we will inform you which data is mandatory.
12. About cookies
13. Acceptance of privacy and modifications
Last date for modification: 4th November, 2016