art something... visits Budapest for inspiration and for new collaborators and artworks
In February, art something... has been inspired by one of Europe´s most beautiful capital, Budapest,Hungary. We visited the city for a couple of days with a busy schedule meeting art associations, visiting exhibitions, museums, art galleries, and more.
Budapest - What a city! The cultural, historical and art heritage is breathtaking. See some highlights from our visit below:
We found an architectural paradise to be in this city:
- The Academy of Fine Arts in Budapest was a real delight for art something... Highly recommended.
- If you have time, do not miss the amazing Museum of Applied Art in Budapest
"Marcell Breuer - at home again" an emotional exhibition at the Museum of Applied Art in Budapest!
We have found great art works and artists.... maybe new art something... collaborators?
- Eszter Metzing, Judith series II. Night time hanging. Mixed media. Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest Hungary.
- Gaál Katalin "Identical Situations", Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Budapest. Very interesting artwork!
- Maja Rozman "Outside" c-print. In search for new collaborators Maja Rozman is certainly a candidate!